Purdah, Independent Feature Documentary
- The inspiring story of a young Indian Muslim woman who trades her burka for dreams of playing on the Mumbai Senior Women’s Cricket Team and how the harsh realities for women in her country creates an unexpected outcome for her own family, ultimately shattering and fueling aspirations.
- Critics have called the film “inspiring,” a “must-see,” and “a real life Bend It Like Beckham” (NPR).
- World Premiere at the Cinequest Film Festival and Official Selection at 11 other festivals around the world.
- 100% Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes
- Recently released on Amazon Prime Video. Also now available on Google Play, Vudu, YouTube Movies, Tubi, Kanopy, iTunes and Apple TV, and other platforms.
American Patriot, Independent Short Film
- A dark comedy about a man who pretends to have been a New York firefighter on 9/11 to pickup women.
- Premiered at The Palm Springs International ShortFest, an Oscar qualifier festival.
- Official Selection at several other film festivals.
- Acquired for online distribution.
Survived by the Future of Mankind, Independent Short Film
- A drama about the last two people on earth and their ultimate obligation: to repopulate.
- Currently submitting to festivals.
Greatest Hits, Independent Short Film
- Turk Thirst, former lead singer of the band Malta, Etc., sings to a dying boy to make some extra cash.
- Winner of the 2Change Films Short Film Contest 2010
RAVE, Independent Music Video
- Spec Music Video
- 35mm film
War Torn, Independent Short Film
- A young couple’s relationship is changed forever during the Vietnam War.
- Official Selection at International Film Festivals.
- 16mm film
Dawson, Independent Short Film
- Aiden is enraged when he finds out that Dawson Creek’s James Van Der Beek hit on his girlfriend.
Roses and Bubbles, Independent Short Documentary
- The story of a man named Raul who sells roses by the freeway and why he had to leave his home in Mexico.
Drive, Independent Music Video
- Spec music video for Radiohead’s “How to Disappear Completely.”
Perspectives, UCSB Thesis Documentary
- A film about the immigrants and homeless who recycle cans leftover from parties in the college town of Isla Vista, CA.
- Received streaming distribution deal.
- Corwin Award Winner – Best UCSB Film.
- 3rd Place Documentary – Angelus Awards Film Festival.
- Official Selection at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival, an Oscar qualifier festival.
- Called a “perfect film” by The Santa Barbara Independent.
University of Southern California
- Master of Fine Arts in Cinematic Arts Production –Directing and Cinematography. GPA: 3.8 – Honors
University of California, Santa Barbara
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Studies. GPA: 3.9 – Highest Honors, Film Studies Departmental Honors
- Academic Excellent Award recipient
- Working cinematographer with experience on 35mm, 16mm, and HD formats. Films have won multiple awards.
- Experience with Avid, Final Cut, and Pro Tools.
- Worked professionally as an editor and in production sound.